Are you looking for Dried Lentils Reviews? Our experts found 54935 number of feedback online for "Dried Lentils" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Dried Lentils. On selected products for the Dried Lentils you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Arrowhead Mills Organic Red Lentils||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||GOYA Dried Lentils, Pinto Beans||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Bob's Red Mill Petite French Green Lentils||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Grown in Montana Black Beluga Lentils • 4 lb Resealable Bag • Non-GMO • Kosher • Vegan • Non-Irradiated||9||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Seapoint Farms Mighty Lil’ Lentils||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||365 by Whole Foods Market||9||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Spicy World Masoor Dal 4 Pound Bag - Split Red Lentils Dry - All Natural||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Small Brown Dry Lentils • Family Farmed in Washington State • 100% Desiccant Free • 5 lbs Plastic Free Packaging • Non-GMO Project Verified • 100% Non-Irradiated • Certified Kosher Parve • Field Traced • Burlap Bag||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Organic French Green Lentils||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Whole Black Lentils - 16 Oz - Beluga Lentils - Black Masoor Daal - Ideal for Enriching Stews||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
In this article we've included our suggestions for the after analyzing 54935 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Red Lentils, 16 Ounce Bag
- GOYA Dried Lentils, Pinto Beans, Yellow Split Peas & Green Split Peas Variety Pack 16oz Each 1 Lb Bag...
- Bob's Red Mill Petite French Green Lentils, 24 Oz
- Grown in Montana Black Beluga Lentils • 4 lb Resealable Bag • Non-GMO • Kosher • Vegan • Non-Irradiated...
- Seapoint Farms Mighty Lil’ Lentils, Variety Pack, Plant Based Protein, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-Free Snack...
- 365 by Whole Foods Market, Lentils Green Organic, 16 Ounce
- Spicy World Masoor Dal 4 Pound Bag Split Red Lentils Dry All Natural, Pure, Vegan Resealable Bag
- Small Brown Dry Lentils • Family Farmed in Washington State • 100% Desiccant Free • 5 lbs Plastic...
- Organic French Green Lentils, 15 Pounds Non-GMO, Whole Dry Beans, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan, Kosher, Bulk...
- Whole Black Lentils 16 Oz Beluga Lentils Black Masoor Daal Ideal for Enriching Stews, Curries, Tacos & Soups...
1. Arrowhead Mills Organic Red Lentils
- Contains 1 – 16 ounce bag of organic red lentils
- Certified USDA Organic, Non GMO Project Verified
- 100% commitment to quality
- Good source of fiber
- Combine with rice to create a complete protein or enjoy in your favorite dal recipe
3. Bob’s Red Mill Petite French Green Lentils
- One, 24 oz. Bag (1.5 lbs.)
- Vegan; Vegetarian; High in fiber; Kosher Pareve
- Cooks in about 25 minutes – No need to presoak
- 13g Protein per serving
- Good source of fiber, potassium, iron, zinc, and magnesium
4. Grown in Montana Black Beluga Lentils • 4 lb Resealable Bag • Non-GMO • Kosher • Vegan • Non-Irradiated
- HEALTHY PANTRY STAPLE: Black lentils have a deep, nutty flavor, they can be pureed but also hold their shape well when cooked.
- RICH IN NUTRIENTS: One half cup of uncooked black lentils provides 26g protein, 18g fiber, 100mg calcium, 8mg iron, and 960mg potassium, according to the USDA.
- EASY TO COOK AND DELICIOUS: Dry black lentils cook in 20 minutes, with no soaking required.
- PROUD TO BE: We are proud to be Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, and Non-Irradiated (an accepted practice that exposes your food to radiation for sterilization).
- MADE IN AMERICA: We sourced these beautiful black lentils from our Montana neighbors as they represent the flavors and quality of the Pacific Northwest.
5. Seapoint Farms Mighty Lil’ Lentils
- Savory On-the-Go Snacking: Lentils are already great for you, but when you crunch on these delicious bites of dried bean heaven with a light dusting of seasoning, you will be transported to a relaxing vacation anywhere your heart desires.
- Fuel For Body and Mind: Mighty Lil’ Lentils come packed with high amounts of fiber and are a great source of slow-burning carbs.
- Healthy Snacking With A Surprising Taste: One of the amazing things about Mighty Lil Lentils are that our crunchy snacks truly take on the flavors of their seasoning.
- Perfect Culinary or Snacking Addition: Not only do Mighty Lil’ Lentils taste amazing straight out of the bag, but they also work wonders as a salad topper, trail mix addition, and perfectly complement virtually any entree when sprinkled on top.
- Low Carbon Footprint: Lentil crops require very little water and don’t need chemical fertilizer or burning between seasons to produce.
6. 365 by Whole Foods Market
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices with premium ingredients at prices you can get down with makes grocery shopping so much more than tossing the basics in your cart.
7. Spicy World Masoor Dal 4 Pound Bag – Split Red Lentils Dry – All Natural
- EASY TO COOK: Our Spicy World Split Red Lentils are easy to cook.
- FULL OF PROTEIN AND NUTRITION: These Dry Red Lentils include high amounts of Vitamin B, magnesium, zinc, and more!.
- VALUE PACK – This large 4 pound bag is a great value! Our lentils are triple cleaned to ensure purity.
- SOUPS AND MORE – With a sweet, mellow flavor red lentils are perfect for adding to soups, salads, casseroles, tacos, and more.
- Also known as masoor dal, masur dal, dahl. Product of India.
8. Small Brown Dry Lentils • Family Farmed in Washington State • 100% Desiccant Free • 5 lbs Plastic Free Packaging • Non-GMO Project Verified • 100% Non-Irradiated • Certified Kosher Parve • Field Traced • Burlap Bag
- Palouse Brand is 100% committed to desiccant free farming.
- Our tiny Lentils are grown in some of the most fertile land in Washington State.
- We are proud to be Certified Kosher Parve, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Food Alliance Certified.
- All Palouse Brand products will sprout and are non-irradiated (an accepted practice that exposes your food to radiation for sterilization).
- We grow it, harvest it, truck it, process it, bag it and get it to you – it never touches a middleman.
9. Organic French Green Lentils
- PROTEIN AND FIBER SOURCE: Eat Organic French Green Lentils to enrich your diet with plant-based proteins and fiber.
- NUTRITIOUS AND TASTY: French organic lentils are rare and packed with essential nutrients, including B vitamins.
- PEPPERY SAVORY GOODNESS: Organic French lentils have a deliciously natural, spicy taste with notes of mineral and earth flavors.
- COOK FAST: No need for lengthy pre-soaking, you can cook French lentils and enjoy them in less than an hour.
- AMAZING IN MANY DISHES: Organic French Lentils used in Chilies, curries, and stews.
10. Whole Black Lentils – 16 Oz – Beluga Lentils – Black Masoor Daal – Ideal for Enriching Stews
- COOK DELICIOUS PROTEIN PACKED VEGAN RECIPES: Make a soul-satisfying lentil soup, add to pasta, burger patty, wraps or simply try time-tested and super tasty Indian daal curries.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Pereg Natural Foods Lentil Beans all-natural and contains no MSG, artificial food coloring, flavors, additives, fillers or preservatives.
- NATURALLY HARVESTED: Pereg Natural Foods Lentils have been grown with the most natural process without the use of any artificial chemicals.
- RESEALABLE PACKING: Pereg’s Black Lentils comes with a resealable packaging that allows you to close the pouch when not in use.
- NUTRIENT DENSE: Lentil daal is a great source of nutrients and they help boost energy by burning carbs.
The Ultimate Buying Guide For Dried Lentils.
The best Dried Lentils for you is the one that does what you need it to do and does not cost too much. But, how do you decide which one is the best? It should be reliable, convenient, durable, and of course, affordable. If it costs too much or is difficult to use, people will be less likely to buy it again.
There are many things that you can do to find a good product. Here are some tips:
• Look at the different products and decide which one you want to buy. Read reviews online or in magazines to find out more about a product. You can also ask friends or family members if they have used a certain product before.
• Go to the store and check out the different products that are available. Pick up each product and see how it feels, look at its size and color, and read the instructions on how to use it.
• Check prices at different stores to find out which one is the cheapest.
• When you are in the store, look at your list and make sure that you have all of the items that you need. If there is something missing, go back to your list and check if it was on there or not.
• Once you have decided which product to buy, pay for it and take it home with you.
In this article, we’ve covered some important tips for choosing the right product. If you have any questions about these products or our other services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.